We are pleased to unveil our latest product: Electrocooler electric air conditioning for Porsche 964 and 993 models.
Benefitting from an exhaustive test and development programme in a range of challenging climates, Classic Retrofit’s electric A/C kit is certain to satisfy the coolest of customers. Centred around a compact and highly efficient electric compressor pump (below), our 964/993 kit is an update to the original Porsche air conditioning system. The 964/993 blower unit and fans are retained, but everything else is replaced.
This kit is of similar layout to our existing kits for early and G-model (impact bumper) 911s and the modern HVAC systems we supply to clients at the top end of the Porsche aftermarket. All parts are provided except for the factory evaporator, which is available from Porsche.
Benefits of our system include:
• All-electric using entirely modern components
• Weighs around 10 kg/22lbs (a substantial saving on stock)
• Unobtrusive fitment in front end of vehicle - no weight added to rear
• Lightweight narrow hose set weighing less then 1.5 kg/4lbs
• Easy installation
• Clutter free: uses the standard fresh air vents to deliver cool air
• Simple to Use: control by a single ‘smart button’ or original CCU
• Energy efficient. Uses less than 1 HP of engine power
• Fits all models of 964 / 993 including RS
• Fits vehicles with or without factory A/C
We have limited numbers of these kits available for pre-order and they are selling fast! See full details in our online shop. Deliveries will begin in mid to late April. Contact us with any questions: email email@example.com.