• NOTE CURRENT LEAD TIME OF 4-5 WEEKS •
All kits now include our Gen 2 Blower.
The Electrocooler electric air conditioning system for Porsche 911 is a revolutionary update for the complicated A/C and ventilation setup fitted to Porsche 911 models from 1974 to 1989.
The kit is a total redesign of the 911 A/C system, with additional improvements to the fresh air blower unit and warm air distribution. It transforms the experience of travelling in an older Porsche 911.
This is a complete AC system redesign for air cooled 911s.
- All Electric. All modern components
- Weighs around 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Fits in front luggage bay
- Lightweight narrow hose set weighing under 4lbs (1.5kg).
- Easy Install. Non-damaging bolt-in installation.
- Clutter Free. Uses the standard fresh air vents to deliver cool air.
- Simple to Use. Control by a single ‘smart button’.
- Modern double cage blower with integrated evaporator.
- Energy Efficient. Uses less than 1 HP of engine power.
- Kits available to fit 911s from 1965 to 1989 (please check for fitment before purchase).
Find product manuals here
Please note! Our electric air conditioning likes a healthy current. We recommend upgrading the original alternator in the vast majority of installations. See our upgraded alternators for Porsche 911s here.
This is a single condenser suitable for climates up to 35 deg C ambient and low humidity. For high heat and humidity climates we recommend our dual condenser system.
Benefits of adding a second condenser:
Check out our latest product video below, showing the speed at which the double-condenser version of this system will cool cabin air on the UK's hottest day of the year so far! A double condenser installation is highly recommended for many hot and humid parts of the world, such as Florida or Singapore.
International Shipping Available
Classic Retrofit ships Worldwide